Baseball has formed around the 18th century in the sport as it is now known as baseball or baseball in English. At first glance it might be an easy game in base, but on the other hand it also seems a bit complicated due to all the different rules, field positions and techniques. Baseball is a major sport worldwide, although the emphasis is on America, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. We will explain the basic rules and most important rules of baseball and give an idea of what is involved in baseball with pictures of professional baseball uniforms. With the basic baseball you can play well to play recreational games together with others, or of course in competition with a baseball club. The most important competition at the highest level in the world is Major League Baseball (MLB). Every year in a season from April to October through seasonal matches fought for a spot in the playoffs and the final World Series, the final.
Baseball field and basic rules
Baseball is played on a field with a number of fixed points. There is a home plate of where is beaten, and there are three bases that are connected to the home plate by a square in lines. The size between the bases is 27.5 meters. The lines from home plate to 1st base and the line from home plate to 3rd base form the boundary of the playing field. This playing field ends in the distance with a rear line, the outside field fence, which is on average about 100 meters away. In the middle of the area of the bases, there is a pitcher’s hill, at 18.45 meters from the home plate. Each team has a dug-out and there are coach courses available. Each team consists of 9 players and in some cases a 10th player as designated hitter in the place of the pitcher. Each player receives an attack at bat (except the pitcher in the case of designated hitter) and performs a specific task in the field in the defense. The basic equipment needed to play baseball; a baseball, a baseball bat and gloves for catching the balls and where to buy wholesale products to sell on eBay.
Field positions baseball
The field positions and tasks in baseball are divided as follows:
• Pitcher – the one who throws the balls from the pitching hill to the opponents
• Catcher – the back of the pitcher on the home plate
• 1st baseman – the guard of 1st base, to tap opponents on base
• 2nd baseman – the guard of 2nd base
• 3rd baseman – the guard of 3rd base
• Short stop – this defends the field between 2nd and 3rd base with quick catches.
• Right fielder (right fielder) – the distant man who defended high and far balls on the right
• Leftfielder (left fielder) – the distant man on the left side of the field
• Midfielder (center) – defends the deeper midfield.
Game of play baseball
The game delay is as follows; each team has the chance to accumulate points by getting as many people as possible across the bases to return to home plate. The walking of players is only allowed after a well-beaten ball that is not caught directly from the air. If a player does not arrive safely on one of the bases or the home plate in time, he can be taken out by the defenders. A player is out if he cannot return to a previous base because it is occupied, or already after the battle, the 1st base cannot reach because there the ball already at the 1st baseman who makes an ‘out’ by the base to hit with the ball in hand or glove. When catching a ball from the air from the battle, one is also eliminated and all players who were already on base must return to their original base in time. A player cannot be eliminated safely on one base. If a team has received three ‘outs’, the turn will switch to the opposing team. A baseball game is played over 9 innings (9 innings) with cheap official mlb baseballs jerseys. Hitting the ball and throwing (pitching) are the most important basic parts of the baseball game. There is much to tell about, and we will give you the basic techniques that are used in baseball. In an at bat, a batter has three attempts to hit the ball, provided the throwing of the ball is done correctly, within the strike zone. If the throw is outside the strike zone, then it is a foul ball of the pitcher. With 4 foul balls, a batter can walk to first base unimpeded. When hitting it is the intention to play the ball in the field without being caught. When a base is reached, a single is called. The ultimate in hitting the ball is to hit it over the end of the field, giving you a so-called homerun. With a homerun you are allowed to transfer all the bases to the plate and you will score a point immediately. Any players who were already on the bases can also go to the home plate and each also scores a point. The pitcher has a lot of influence on the game because he can influence the blows of a batter. Good pitchers try to throw as many good balls as possible in a way that hits a batter too late or wrong. By making three ‘strokes’ or ‘strikes’ in a batter, one is eliminated and the batter can go back to the bench. The basic techniques that a pitcher can use are the following:
• Fastball = a hard straight ball, meant to make a batter beat too late
• Curve ball = a curved ball with a lot of effect
• Change-up = a slowing ball
• A wide ball = a ball that was deliberately thrown out of the strike zone
• A baseball weighs between 141 – 149 grams
• The diameter of a baseball is between 73 – 76 mm, the circumference between 229 – 235 millimeters
• A professional pitcher throws a baseball on average 145 km per hour
• The Major League in America is the most prestigious baseball league in the world.
• Barry Bonds is the player with the most homeruns to his name with a total of 762 homeruns
• Barry Bonds also won the most homeruns in one season, namely 73, in 2001
Alexander Rodriquez, also known as A-Rod, was on his way to break the record. He is the youngest player to break the milestone of 500 home runs. Recent suspensions have severely limited his chances for this.